I think before we get stuck in to this topic too deeply I think it's worth stating the following:
- Just because you have a Filofax doesn't automatically make you an organised person... although it can of course help you become one.
- It doesn't matter which organiser you own, the content of your organiser is more important to becoming an organised and efficient person. This is no different to having an expensive digital SLR camera, until you know how to use it, you will still make the same mistakes as you would with just a point and shoot camera.
- Which particular organiser, style, colour, material etc, is a very personal choice and for now we will put that choice to one side and concentrate on the content of our organisers and how we use them to achieve your goals in life.
- There is not just one way to use a Filofax to organise your life/work etc. We all have different demands on our time. Some of the ideas we will share through these articles you might already be using, which is great. Some might not work for you, why not? Tell us, we might be able to suggest a variation. Let's learn and share together.
- I don't pretend to know everything there is on this topic, so I would like to ask you now, if you have any input then please contact me with your own ideas, which I will include in future posts or as a guest post on their own.
- Why Manage Your Time? The benefits, advantages, improvements for you;
- Online resources - website, articles, templates etc;
- Book reviews - which ones are worth reading?
- Filofax Time Management inserts, courses;
- Case Studies - how different people use their Filofax organiser to help them get things done/manage their time;
- And anything else that we discover that is relevant to the topic.
I'm looking forward to learning and sharing our thoughts together, lets make it both informative and enjoyable too...