Sharon has a number of blogs of her own, but recently she has been blogging about Filofax on her craft blog and has been very much part of the recent 'Pocket Revolution'!!
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
My first Filofax was probably a Fun Fax I had as a child, then my Dad bought me a Personal Kensington, about 20 years ago and I was smitten! I still have that Filofax, as I brought it with me when I moved from Africa, and it is well worn, soft, stretch and I love it as memorabilia!
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I did consider using FC inserts ONLY but the postage to UK was too high. I have tried a Moleskin page a day diary, but it never lasted long!
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
Current, is Urban Pocket, followed then by the Grape Personal Domino and finally the A5 Domino in Red, all seem to be meeting my needs right now! I am also using the Pocket Chino, and whilst it is lovely, not sure a favourite!
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
At last count 10!
5. What do you use your Filofax for?
Work, Personal, Crafts and AVON
6. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
The ability to change layouts and have it setup as I need it!
7. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
A left handed Filofax!
8. How do you carry your Filofax?
In my bag.
9. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
Pocket, and yes I bought 3!
10. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
Approx £40 I think on the A5 Metropol Zip
11. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
I like everything about Philofaxy, the info, pictures, links, the whole thing, a great blog, WELL DONE!
12. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
13. What was the last music album CD you bought or downloaded?
Lady Gaga’s latest CD.
Thank you Sharon for agreeing to go under the 'spot light'