25 August 2010

Spot the Filofax... now with answers...

I was taking some pictures of our office with my new compact camera this evening, which as you know I carry around in my bag now. When I looked at the pictures I thought ah, we haven't had one of these for a few weeks.

So how many Filofax organisers are there in the picture? Also for a second question how many computers can you see?  And yes they all work! Yes I make the most of the space I have!!!

When I announce the result I will put a tagged picture on Flickr to help you confirm if you did spotted them all or not.

Enjoy....

How many Filofax Organisers? And how many computers?

So I won't prolong this one too much!! So here are the answers and the locations....




Some of you spotted a few things that I hadn't noticed myself!! I'm not sure if the smart phone comment was aimed at the Nokia 7110 or not... it's fairly ancient but I like it because it has a nice large display! If you click on the picture you will see the larger version which I have labelled what everything is.

Yes it is a bit sneaky in a few areas the PowerMac is sort of hidden behind the paper recycling bin, but it's monitor and keyboard is shown.  Does the Psion count as a computer? I won't get in to a debate on that one, but it is programmable and it does have a reasonably full suite of software on it. 

Again thank you for everyone who took part.

12 comments:

  1. 5 filofaxs and 3 computers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting warmer.... !!!

    I'm consuming the glass of wine you can see and chuckling to myself....

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I count 4 filofaxes and 5 computers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I count 4 Filofaxes, plus what look like some inserts held together with string, 5 computers, 2 iPod and what I think is a smart phone. Good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a storage binder on the wall...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A count of the computers needs to include the Psion organizer and an unidentofable netbook off to the right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duh....if I'd realised I could of clicked on the picture to enlarge it, I might of stood a better chance. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently found a filofax at a thrift store for $1.80. I looked at the filofax web site and couldn't find the one I bought. Is there any way to ID the one I bought?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ollie
    Take a look here:

    http://www.filofax.co.uk/sizeguide/organiser.asp

    That will help you find the model name.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the link.

    The one I have has printed in gold
    lettering:

    fILOFAX
    MADE IN ENGLAND
    REAL LEATHER

    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/OllieStench/Stuff/filo.jpg?t=1282758149

    Its a 6-ring day planner size. I can take more pix if it would help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ollie
    Please contact us at philofaxy at gmail dot com and I can send you a link to identify your Filofax Organiser
    Regards
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. The glass of wine is an excellent touch!

    ReplyDelete