But being Philofaxy, we just don't get you to put your name in the comments box and we pick out the lucky winner out of a hat... nope we expect you to work a little bit for your prize.
In the review I mentioned how the design and quality of the Filofax Aston reminded me of cars. Aston Martin is a UK luxury car maker known world wide, in the same way that Filofax is known for producing luxury leather goods.
But not everyone can afford an Aston Martin, or can they?
So to enter the competition please answer all of the following questions:
- What is the name of the new luxury city car launched by Aston Martin in the last year?
- Which car is it based on?
- In this years Le Mans 24 hour race, Aston Martin are entering two cars in the LMP1 catergory. Name the two British drivers that will be driving the cars.
To enter, answer all of the questions above and send them in an email to philofaxy at gmail dot com marking the subject of your Email 'Aston' The closing date/time for entries is Noon (French time) on Saturday 11th June
The winner will be announced at 15:00 (French time) on Saturday 11th June, which is the start of the Le Mans 24 hour endurance race. The answers to the questions will also be made public at the same time.
Good luck to everyone.
- You must provide Philofaxy with your name and postal address if you wish to enter this competition.
- Philofaxy will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of
administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide
them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The deadline for receiving entries for the competition is final. No entries received after the given date will be considered.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted personally.
- The prize must be taken as stated. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Philofaxy does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries
due to the Internet. Proof of sending is not proof of
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Philofaxy reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if
deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.