Over the next two weeks, you will be able submit your cherished Filofax memories by 26th October at 23:59(UK time) to philofaxy at gmail dot com This can be beautifully handwritten, typed or even drawn onto the special Filofax diary page template which you can download from the link below
Philofaxy will then choose the top 10 memories to be uploaded onto the official Filofax Facebook page for fans all over the world to read and ‘like’.
On the 4th November, the three memories which have the most ‘likes’ from the Philofaxy will receive brand new Filofax organisers as a very special thank you for participating in the challenge.
Interested in sharing your Filofax memories? Here’s how to take part:
- Download the Filofax diary page template from this link PPT format PDF Format
- Write, draw or type your 300-500 word memory onto the Filofax diary page template
- Send your memory back by 26th October at 23:59(UK time) to philofaxy at gmail dot com who will then select their top 10 stories to be uploaded onto the Filofax Facebook page. Maximum of 3 entries per person. Competition open to all Filofax users worldwide.
- Filofax fans will then be encouraged to ‘like’ their favourite memories
- The three memories that receive the most ‘likes’ from the Philofaxy album will receive brand new Filofax organisers!