25 May 2011

Fathers Day Promotions at Neal Street

News from the Neal Street store...

Neal Street have the Chameleon Compacts  that have appeared on the French Filofax site...

The A5 Malden Grey also still available in the store.

Scanda, Cuban Ink, Bromley Small Leathers plus all Amazona products are 30% off as part of the shop's Father's Day promo. Also the Slim Guildford Extra Slim is £35 instead of £50 (but not sure when that offers ends as it's been very popular)

The Fashion and Contemporary Mini Pens are £10 instead of £20

Go on treat your Dad.... or yourself.... he won't mind I'm sure!!

2 comments:

  1. (I had already posted this comment in the Tuesday FFA, but then it seemed to be more appropriate here since this news is also about a (retail) store. I will try to edit my other comment and apologize for the "double" post!)


    Hi everyone,

    long time reader, first time poster. :) I do have a problem I could really need your assistance with: I want to buy a Filofax as a present and the seller does not ship outside of the UK :(. That's it in a nutshell, there are some other complicating factors, but I just wanted to ask if any of you readers from the UK would be willing to help me out and "forward" an item for me. Immediate payment with PayPal is no problem, and I'll pay for any costs that will incur and of course for the shipping (it's within europe) and I'll even add something on top for your time!! :(

    If anyone would be willing to help me out with this - please let me know as soon as possible, I would very much appreciate it.

    I'm not sure if you can send private messages or something like this here ... so I guess just reply here please or let me know how to contact you. Thanks! :)

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat
    Contact me via the email address in the About Page and I will see if I can help you out with getting what ever it is you want.
    Regards
    Steve

    ReplyDelete