25 May 2011

What's In Your Filofax?: Forms

This week's WIYF topic is pre-printed forms.

Filofax has several forms available (although not as many as they used to have years ago). Finances and Day Planner pages seem to be the most widely available.

There are a huge variety of forms available in the Lifestyle packs. Some of my favorites are the SOS emergency and Party Planning forms in the Family Organizer lifestyle pack, and the Travel Itinerary forms in the Travel pack.

One option (that Steve is really good at) is printing off your own DIY forms and punching them to fit into your Filofax.

Do you use forms in your Filofax? Do you get pre-printed Filofax ones or do you make them yourself?

10 comments:

  1. I don't use any "forms" but I do have a template I use for various information. I print a lot of my notes on the template, cut down to size and punch them for my personal binders. It's not that difficult and I've done it so much that it's made both my punch and my scrapbooking cutter invaluable - worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Shopping List form that they no longer make :( I also use a diet tracker form that I yanked from an old agenda.
    Seriously considering getting the print software from Filofax but haven't decided yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at the Filofax Print-to-File software as well. Has anyone used it? Would you also use the FF pre-punched computer paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @terriknits I am seriously considering purchasing that too...just need to find out if it is Windows 7 compatible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ terriknits
    Yes, you would use the FF paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @awellpreservedlife oh man i used to love the shopping lists. i didnt realize they were discontinued

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a lot of forms myself (for my A5 Filofax): a shopping list, a goals form, a to-do-list, a diet + exercise form etc...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I myself print out the to-do list from our CRM system, which includes the phone numbers of my customers. In addition I use the finance and mileage registration forms as well as a shopping list form.

    You might want to have a look at this link for a shopping list: http://www.succes.nl/en-nl/Downloads

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Yvotchka, can you send me an invite to your blog? Laurie said you had some good posts on filofax, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @kathiza: Would you mind sharing the source of your diet and exercise form?

    ReplyDelete